Defending the Caveman: Lazy Review

(I just realized that I failed to write any kind of introduction, or synopsis to my previous Lazy Reviews, haha; I apologize)

Last Saturday, I watched Defending the Caveman with my classmates and my friend, Star, at the RCBC building in Makati. It's a one-hour comedy show, starring Joel Trinidad, and him alone, about the differences between the sexes. The main premise is that men are 'hunters,' and women, 'gatherers;' this is used throughout the performance to explain most every disparity between man and woman.

Acting - excellent. I wouldn't even call it acting.
Script - excellent. Funny, witty, with just the right amount of obscenity. Haha.
Production design - good. Every piece onstage served a purpose and fit the story (?) well.
Lights and sounds - good. Though most of the time it's really just Mr Trinidad onstage delivering his piece.
Director - excellent.

Rating: 10/10
This was pure win. I would even call it enlightening. Go and watch this!
You can still catch Defending the Caveman at RCBC Makati this week. Check out this LINK for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment